Monday, October 8, 2007

HW 18: My Least Fav Blog Post of the Week...yuck

Over the past few days I’ve been keeping an eye on the three blogs that I have linked to my original blog. I think it’s not hard to decide that my least favorite blog is “Arts and Letters Daily” http://aldaily.com/I chose this blog to write about because first of all, it’s not very appealing. The actual site just doesn’t catch my attention, it doesn’t seem interesting. Not only this but the articles aren’t very interesting either. Compared to Jezebel, the site isn’t trendy, it doesn’t have very many interested posts. Jezebel is fun to read, I like to got to the site on my own time. I felt forced to look at Arts and Letters Daily. As I look at it now while I’m writing this blog, I just think, “uh gross” to myself. I feel that it’s targeted towards an older aged group of visitors. This blog probably wasn’t a very good blog to keep an eye on to link to my blog. It’s just boring. An example of a post I didn’t find too interesting was “Some Like it Hot” http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/10/07/some_like_it_hot/?page=full This post was too lengthy, and lost my attention by the second paragraph. This alone made me not like the whole post in length. Furthermore, the subject of the post was just pointless. I felt that it was a post the one reads when they’re absolutely forced to. Who reads about hot sauces on their free time? I just didn’t like this specific post, or the blog in general.

No comments: