Thursday, October 4, 2007

HW 17: Jezebel Says I Could Work At Hooters!

After keeping an eye on the blog Jezebel http://jezebel.com/ this past week, I chose to write about this blog for the homework assignment, HW 17. I chose to view Jezebel because it’s fun to read, keeps me interested, has some pretty funny blogs and comments, and I like the fact there are a lot of pictures. A specific post I thought interesting was about girls working at Hooters. The name of the article is “What Does It Take For A 32A To Get Hired By Hooters?” http://jezebel.com/gossip/breast-intentions/what-does-it-take-for-a-32a-to-get-hired-by-hooters-307020.php
This post was about, “what it takes (besides big tits!) to get hired as a down-home Hooters girl” ( Jezebel 1). This post had an interview of many different Hooters employees explaining how to get the job. Interestingly enough, they claim that to work in the Hooters in NY, you don’t need big boobs! All you need is an awesome personality…Very friendly and able to multitask. Sounds easy enough…Maybe I should try to apply considering my mom didn’t bless me with her bust. :-P I liked the article, it was fun to read.

No comments: