Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW 35: My Farewell

After being enrolled in the course “A Blog of One’s Own” I have learned a lot after maintaining a blog for the past 13 weeks. Academically, I have learned to be very responsible and staying on the ball as far as getting the assignments done, and on time. I think it would be a little easier to slack off when we are to write online for our homework because there are more attainable excuses for not doing it. So I have learned to really keep up a good blog and homework responsibility. As far as the course goes, I have learned more about responding to specific readings and about blogs themselves. I have learned so much about different blogs, and that there are many, many blogs out there. I never realized the never-ending options to blogs. I find it so cool that people all over the world can maintain a blog as well.
I would hope that whoever reads my blog posts understands that I do my work. I also hope that for anyone who reads my blog can comprehend and follow along with the readings we as students had to do, but the reader could almost follow along just by reading my blog.
Overall I’m proud of all of my blog posts because of the details I put in. I always make it known that I read the readings and I include informative, relating quotes.
Once this class is over I’m just going to stop writing blog posts, but I’ll keep my blog up. This way, I can check it now and then to see if I ever get any comments, and to see who is reading my posts. I also will keep my blog so I can look at other people’s blogs both in my pod, but also the blogs I’m watching i.e. jezebel.
Overall I just want to tell my readers it has been a very interesting class and I enjoyed it. I feel proud of myself because we did have a lot of work in this class, and I feel successful for completing each and every HW assignment on time. I also would recommend this course to anyone because you learn a lot that you would never know if you didn’t take the course. It’s very interesting, and fun.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Yes, you've done some excellent work, Emily, and I'm glad that the class was interesting and fun.